Membuat Posting Request Karakter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Membuat Posting Request Karakter

Post by Yggdrasil on 15/7/2016, 12:10 pm

You may include as much or as little information as you like for your character requests - you could provide a list of what you are looking for, such as certain factions you want filled up, or you could make a character and request someone to adopt it.

Though there are no requirements to what you need to include, it is generally a good idea to provide just enough for someone to work with, but I encourage you to give them enough room to give their own creative twists. Giving other people the opportunity to make an adopted character idea their own will make them more inclined to love their character - and if they love the character, they are more inclined to enjoy them longer.

Here are a few things you could consider to include, but are not required -

1. What is the reason behind you desiring this character (or type of character) to be made?
  2. What do you want this character to achieve?
  3. What do you not want this character to be used for?
  4. Do you have any plots in mind for interactions with this character and one of your own?

Last edited by Yggdrasil on 15/7/2016, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yggdrasil
ADMINISTRATION

View user profile http://midgardheimsaga.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Membuat Posting Request Karakter

Post by Yggdrasil on 15/7/2016, 12:12 pm

Requestor: 

• When your request has been filled out, please edit the first post of your thread and add "[filled]" to the beginning of the thread title.
  • When the filler has finished the character application, reply to the thread saying "I approve" - then the staff will stamp/approve the character.

Filler:

• After you finish the profile of the requested character, reply to the character application saying "Finished request, waiting for player approval."
  • Get the requestor to reply to the character application saying "I approve" - then the staff will stamp/approve the character.
Yggdrasil
ADMINISTRATION

View user profile http://midgardheimsaga.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top